When you choose our firm to handle your case, you can count on our experienced criminal defense attorneys to show:
- Individual attention ─ We believe every client deserves our undivided attention. When you meet with us, we will be completely focused on getting your side of the story.
- Diligence in all we do ─ We handle our clients’ matters as efficiently as possible. We do so through preparedness, thorough research, and zealous representation.
- Aggressive advocacy ─ We will seize every opportunity to fight for the best possible outcome in your case. We understand that it’s your life and possibly your freedom on the line, and every move we make will be motivated by those high stakes.
- Availability and responsiveness ─ We put a priority on making ourselves available to our clients. We respond promptly to your questions and concerns. If we are in court when you call, we will call you back by the close of business the same day whenever reasonably possible.
- Respect and courtesy ─ We respect our clients, and they respect us. Our lawyers and staff maintain the highest standard of customer service in our dealings and contact with clients.
- Holistic approach ─ For some of the people we work with, a criminal charge is part of a deeper problem, such as a substance abuse issue. If you believe you need help with an underlying issue, we are here to connect you with the resources you need.
- Hope for your future ─ During this particularly stressful time, we will work hard to keep you focused on a positive outcome for your case.
At Adras & Altig, we look at our clients as real people with genuine problems. We do not ask what you have in your bank account before we will take a look at your case. Call or contact us online today to schedule a free consultation, and let us discuss how we can help you.
What to Do If You’re Arrested
The moments leading up to your arrest and what happens afterward can have a real impact on the outcome of your criminal case. Protect yourself by following these tips:
- Do not talk or agree to give a statement to police. The only information you should provide is your name, address, phone number, a contact person, and other basics for the booking paperwork.
- Clearly state to a police officer immediately that you want a lawyer. We cannot stress enough how important it is to ask for an attorney right off the bat.
- Be respectful of the police officers. Even if they are rude to you or rough, stay polite and quiet. Do not resist.
- Try to remember all the details of your arrest, including any witnesses who were there, what the officers said, and the general timeline of how it all happened.
- Do not believe officers if they rattle off “evidence” they have against you. They are trying to get you to talk. Do not fall for it.
- If possible, get the names and badge numbers of the officers who arrested you.
If you’ve been arrested, even if you decide you want to plead guilty, you should never try to represent yourself in court. Prosecutors will not go easy on you, and there may be unexpected consequences that you don’t learn about until it’s too late. Contact our knowledgeable Las Vegas criminal defense lawyers now.
Our Practice Areas
Our skilled attorneys have more than a decade of experience handling all types of criminal defense cases across Nevada. Some of the common types of cases we handle include:
- Domestic Battery
- Drug Crimes
- DUI / DWI
- Record Sealing
- Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Weapons Crimes
- White-Collar Crimes
- Casino Marker / Bad Check Charges
- Identity Theft
- Traffic Violations
No matter what type of charges you are facing, you should talk to us about your options for moving forward. There are many opportunities early on to fight for charges to be reduced or dropped, so contact us as soon as possible to discuss your case.
Ready to Talk?
Whether you’re looking for an attorney for yourself or a loved one, give us a call. We know there are two sides to every story, and our talented criminal defense team wants to make sure your side is heard.